Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Chickpea Spread Recipe- Vegan Chicken Salad, Egg Salad, & Tuna Salad

Photos Below

I love the vegan chicken salad sandwich at Whole Foods, but I didn't get there this last weekend. So, I made my own. Whole Foods uses soy as a base, but I used chickpeas. I did enjoy it, and ate it for days. :) For this recipe you will need:
  1. Put everything in your blender and blend till relatively smooth.
  2. Enjoy! :)
Tips: Some people may like to add relish to this recipe. Also, seaweed can add a fishy flavor for vegan tuna. 

Until next time.... God bless!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I love this spread, I add a little dill and it taste like faux tuna salad. I mix everyything up in food processor but dont make it as creamy. I leave a little texture and I swear I am eating tuna salad. Yummy.