Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vegan Mayonnaise Recipe


This is my vegan mayonnaise recipe. I researched lots of recipes online and made this one with basic ingredients, until it tasted good and had the sweet and tart undertones of regular mayo. I observed also, that it thickens after a few hours in the fridge. So, if you are using it as a spread on sandwiches you may want to chill it for a bit. However, I was using it for Chickpea Spread ( Fake chicken salad, egg salad, tuna salad :) and it was fine the consistency that it was. For the recipe you will need:
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 cup milk of your choice (I used almond milk.)
  • 3-4 walnuts (they emulsify well)
  • 1/2 teaspoon each of mustard powder, cumin, and chili powder
  • 1/4 to 1/2 packet of Stevia

  1. Put all of ingredients into blender, such as the Ninja. Blend until white and frothy. 
  2. Use right away, or chill to thicken and use later.
  3. Enjoy!
Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: