Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Trader Joe's Organic Raw Honey Product Review

Share this page:



I have been weaning myself off of sugar for a while now. I now use honey and agave nectar. It took me a little while, but now I am using only organic raw honey. It has many health benefits, so many that I actually wrote an article about just that. You can read it here: The Health Benefits of Honey- So Much More than a Sweetener.


Trader Joe's organic raw honey is extremely sweet and yummy! Unlike processed honeys, this organic honey has a thick, creamy texture. It is very smooth.  You only need to use a very small amount to get a lot of sweetness. I give it two thumbs up and recommend that you try it as soon as you can!  
I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)


God bless!




Read more about me here.