Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Bahama Breeze's citrus vinaigrette recipe

Share this page:


                                                                      
Recently my husband and I stopped at Bahama Breeze for dinner. I ordered the Breeze salad and just loved the dressing. I searched for the salad dressing recipe online, and imagine my surprise to find it right on the Bahama Breeze website! Here is the recipe:

Citrus Vinaigrette
INGREDIENTS:
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2/3 cup rice wine vinegar
1/3 cup orange juice (or I think pineapple juice would be good too)
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. maple syrup or agave nectar
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 Tbsp. minced shallots
½ tsp. Creole seasoning
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate.
Enjoy!



God bless!

Read more about me here.