First I will share my photos, then the recipe....
Here is my grated zucchini:
The super yummy batter:
And the end result, muffins! :
Here is the recipe. I of course modified it slightly from the original.
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) agave nectar or honey
- 1 whole banana, smashed
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease cupcake tin with a bit of coconut oil.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together in another.
- Pour batter into cupcake tin, one tablespoon of batter per section.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. These don't take long!
- Enjoy! :o)