Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

TofuXpress Review

Share this page:




So, I have a new TofuXpress. I've had it for a week or two now. I contacted the company and they agreed to send me one to review. And I am so glad they did.

The TofuXpress is one of those products that you may pass by thinking you don't really need it, or that you can buy something else new for the kitchen instead... I mean stacking things on your tofu works just as well, right? Um, I would have thought so, but actually the answer is no. I was pretty amazing by the amount of water the TofuExpress squeezed from the tofu almost immediately. See for yourself:


                                                                         

Naturally the longer you allow it to press, the more water you get out of it. I just keep pouring it off and in about 15 minutes, it's ready to marinade. First you let the marinade soak into your tofu, and hour or two is good enough for me, but overnight would probably be even better. In the picture below I am pressing the marinade out of the tofu, for a flavorful yet not soggy texture.






In a nutshell: The TofuXpress takes tofu to the next level. I personally don't think you will know the full potential of what you can do with tofu in cooking until you get one of these. Basically, the TofuXpress is a device that uses a spring to put pressure on the tofu to press the water out of it. It works sooooo much better than stacking items on your tofu, and it is very convenient to be able to marinade the tofu right in the TofuXpress. I highly recommend the TofuXress. It is definitely in the top 10 list of appliances I don't want my kitchen to be without!

Do you have a TofuXpress? Have you decided to get one and see for yourself how convenient it is? Leave me a comment below and let me know! :)





God bless!
Read more about me here.