Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Asian Inspired Spinach Salad (Super Yummy!)

Share this page:





                                                                           

Last night I was intending to make a cabbage salad. Happily, the cabbage was not willing to cooperate. (It had seen better days.) So, I took a look around and came up with this salad. I am so glad that I did, because it is one of the best salads I have ever eaten, and one I plan to make again for sure! :) This recipe makes 2 large salads.


Ingredients 
  • Half a bag of organic spinach
  • 2 organic apples, cut into straws
  • baked tofu 
  • @ 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
  • Sweet Asian dressing (I added sesame seeds and onion powder to this for this recipe.

Simply place all of the prepared ingredients in a bowl and toss well. Serve, and enjoy! :)




God bless!
Read more about me here.