This recipe tastes even better than parmesan cheese, and it is so good for you! The walnuts contain omega 3s and the nutritional yeast contains amino acids. And it tastes sooo yummy! I found this recipe on a fellow foodie's blog. For this recipe you will need:
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil
- Toast the walnuts on the stovetop for a few minutes in a little coconut oil.
- Place in blender with nutritional yeast and salt.
- Blend into a fine powder.
- It is now ready to use. This stuff is GOOD. Enjoy! :)