Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Recipe for Vegan Parmesan Cheese Substitute



This recipe tastes even better than parmesan cheese, and it is so good for you! The walnuts contain omega 3s and the nutritional yeast contains amino acids. And it tastes sooo yummy! I found this recipe on a fellow foodie's blog. For this recipe you will need:
  • 1/4 cup walnuts
  • 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
  • pinch of salt
  • coconut oil
(Double the recipe as needed for the amount you need.)
  1. Toast the walnuts on the stovetop for a few minutes in a little coconut oil.
  2. Place in blender with nutritional yeast and salt.
  3. Blend into a fine powder.
  4. It is now ready to use. This stuff is GOOD. Enjoy! :)
Until next time.... God bless!

6 comments:

themissingx said...

Interesting site, very helpful for vegans. I'm not really a vegan but I do have vegan friends, and I'm really liking their food! I wanna share this to my friends in Foodista, I hope you don't mind. Just add the foodista widget for vegan foods at the end of this post, and that should do it! Thanks and keep on posting! Looking forward to your next recipes. :-) xx

Cheers from Australia,
Amy @ Foodista

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I would like to try this !

Angel said...

You should. It is better than I thought it would be! :)

Angel said...

Thanks Amy, for visiting. Feel free to share the site with your friends! :) I am actually already on Foodista. Take care & God bless! :)

Anonymous said...

Can you make extra and keep it in your fridge for awhile?

Thanks

Angel said...

I really wouldn't keep it longer than a few days really....