Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Chocolate pudding made from avocados!

Share this post:


                                                           


This is by far the best chocolate pudding I have ever tasted. It is dairy free, but mine is not vegan as I use honey to sweeten it. And it does a great job of sweetening it, I might add!! :o) I originally found this recipe on VeganCoach.com, which is an extremely informative website for vegan cooking. Even if you think this won't be good, make it once and give it a try. I am very sure you will pleasantly surprised. Just writing this recipe makes me want to make more. It's so yummy! And it's really simple to make. This recipe will make 1 to 2 servings. (Click here to read the health benefits of avocados.)
You will need:
  • 2 small avocados or 1 large
  • 1 tablespoon cocoa
  • 1 tablespoon (or to taste) of maple syrup, agave nectar. It is best to add no more than 1 to 2 teaspoons or sweetener before you mix the pudding. It will turn out much creamier this way. Extra sweetener can be mixed in by hand before eating if desired. 






  1. The first thing you need to do is peel the avocados and cut them into chunks
  2. Now put the avocado, cocoa powder, and sweetner into a blender or food processor. I put mine into the chopper portion of the ninja.
  3. After it has been tossed about a bit in the ninja, it comes out creamy and sweet and chocolaty and YUMMY. You will need to blend for a while to get it extra creamy and dissolve all of the small pieces.
My husband and I actually had this for breakfast Sunday morning. Did I mention this is the best pudding I have ever had?? Let me know how you like it! Enjoy! 

Update: I still have this as breakfast. It is very healthy. Click on the links at the beginning of the article to read the health benefits of both avocado and honey! :o)