You will need:
- 2 small avocados or 1 large
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon (or to taste) of maple syrup, agave nectar. It is best to add no more than 1 to 2 teaspoons or sweetener before you mix the pudding. It will turn out much creamier this way. Extra sweetener can be mixed in by hand before eating if desired.
- The first thing you need to do is peel the avocados and cut them into chunks
- Now put the avocado, cocoa powder, and sweetner into a blender or food processor. I put mine into the chopper portion of the ninja.
- After it has been tossed about a bit in the ninja, it comes out creamy and sweet and chocolaty and YUMMY. You will need to blend for a while to get it extra creamy and dissolve all of the small pieces.
My husband and I actually had this for breakfast Sunday morning. Did I mention this is the best pudding I have ever had?? Let me know how you like it! Enjoy!
Update: I still have this as breakfast. It is very healthy. Click on the links at the beginning of the article to read the health benefits of both avocado and honey! :o)