A few weeks ago my hubby and I had gazpacho for dinner. It is basically a cold soup that has its origins in Spain. It is raw and served cold. My hubby really liked it. We probably will make it again some time. This is what we put in ours:
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed raw garlic
- 1 cucumber
- @ 1/2 cup- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or vinegar)
- @ 1/2 cup fresh basil or your favorite spice
- Cup all veggies into small pieces.
- Put half into a blender, such as the Ninja.
- Mix the blended veggies with the non blended ones.
- Add the salt, lemon juice, and spices.
- Stir well.
Until next time.... God bless!