Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Living Harvest's Tempt Organic Protein Powder Review

Share this page:

                                                               
Today my husband and I tried hemp protein in own smoothies. The result.... 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, and a few yummies.... :) We tried 2 flavors, original and vanilla spice. The original has a very pleasant mild nutty flavor. The vanilla spice transformed a smoothie into a gourmet treat. No kidding.

Before I share a picture of the delectable smoothie, let me tell you why I particularly like hemp protein powder:


  • Hemp contains all essential amino acids, which are the building blocks for protein.
  • It contains essential fatty acids, which our bodies need but can't make on their own.
  • It has substances that actually assist our bodies in converting and maximizing these essential fatty acids.
(You can take a look at the nutritional panels here.)


Some people say that hemp seeds are pretty close to being the perfect food, and who am I to argue? I think it is a wonderful gift from our Creator! :)

Tastes great.... good for you. Now I'll show the smoothie with the vanilla spice hemp protein powder in it. Recipe will be posted tomorrow!!! Yum!




I am so glad that you stopped by. Write me a note in the comments below; I'd love to chat with you! :)


God bless!



Read more about me here.

No comments: