Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vanilla Spice Smoothie Recipe, yum yum yum! :)

Share this page:


                                                           
You can almost pretend you are drinking a specialty drink at a coffee shop when you are sipping this. The vanilla spice hemp protein powder gives it such a good flavor! This is what I put in this particular smoothie:

  • 1 banana
  • 1/4 c mango
  • 1/4 c pineapple
  • NOW organic stevia, to taste
  • around 3/4 c water
  • 1 heaping tbsp vanilla spice Tempt hemp protein powder
  • tablespoon of flax seeds, and vegan dha (smoothies are great places to add supplements:)
I blended it up in the Vitamix to perfection. So good. :)

I am so glad that you stopped by. Write me a note in the comments below; I'd love to chat with you! :)


God bless!



Read more about me here.

No comments: