Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Healthy Surprise Review

Share this page:



                                                                      
I am excited to tell you all about a company that I recently learned of called Healthy Surprise. These guys team up with healthy snack companies to create a new snack box each month, available by subscription. The snacks that I received tasted YUMMY.  I was especially fond of the Skinny Crisp Cinnamon Crisps, The Alive and Radiant Quite Cheesy Kale Crunch, and the Gone Nuts (teriyaki flavor). The box pictured above is the Healthy size, available for a subscription price of $66 per month. Click here to see all subscription options. (You can use the code yummyvegetariandelights to get $5 off of your first month's price!)

The snacks in each Healthy Surprise box are:

  • vegan
  • soy free 
  • gluten free 
  • 100% guaranteed
  • from what I've tasted, quite yummy 


Leave a comment below and let me know what you think! :)




God bless!

Read more about me here.