Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

KUR Delights Organic Superfoods Review

Share this page:


    I recently had the privilege of trying these delicious sweet treats. Immediately upon biting into the first piece,  I thought to myself that it tasted like a sweet yummy fluffy cloud. So, the taste is not only superb, but the texture is so enjoyable! :) I wouldn't call it candy, though it tastes a bit like it! It's the healthy version of candy, using God given natural ingredients. :) I like to think of the health benefits of things I eat, and these little delights are made of nutritious, organic, vegan whole foods. Yay!  

These are sure to fit into any diet plan, since they are:
  • gluten free
  • kosher certified
  • vegan certified
  • dairy free
  • all RAW
  • no additives or chemicals
  • USDA Organic certified
  • Feingold certified

There are 3 yummy flavors to choose from:
  • Coconut Cream
  • Brownie
  • Dark Chocolate Mint

You can find a store near you that sells these little jewels, or you can buy them online if you'd like. 

Keep in touch with them on Facebook . :)





God bless!

Read more about me here.