Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

BBQ Tofu Recipe

Share this page:


                                                                          

There is really nothing complicated about this recipe, but it is delicious nonetheless. I fix it just the way I like it. and that is probably why I like it so much! lol Everyone has different tastes, so you may tweak your sauce a bit, or prefer a different brand of tofu, and that will make it just right for you.... :) * However, I choose the sprouted tofu because it not only tastes better to me, but sprouted foods have a lower content of phytic acid so they are more nutritious.

For this recipe you will need:
Organic sprouted tofu that has been pressed and cubed
1/4 cup organic dijon mustard
1/2 cup organic ketchup
1/4 cup organic molasses

Mix sauce ingredients together thoroughly.
Coat tofu in sauce.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Let cool a bit.
Enjoy! :)

These would be good on shish kebabs, on rice, or just as they are. Yummy! :)



God bless!

Read more about me here.