Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Himalayan Salt Lamp Review

Share this page:






The dazzling pictures above are of my himalayan salt lamp from the Himalayan Salt Shop. I have been assured that these lamps are 100% vegan, and free of chemicals.

Many people who use salt lamps do so because of claims that they clean the air and make it easier to breathe. I first heard of using himalayan salt in the form of a salt pipe (aka salt inhaler). It was one of Dr. Oz's products of the year a while back. I purchased one about a year ago, and it works very well for me. When researching the salt pipe, I read that people who had respiratory problems and went into salt caves noticed an improvement in breathing. And since I prefer natural methods, I decided to buy one. (I am not a doctor. I am only giving my opinion and experience here.:)

These lamps work on the same principle as the salt pipes, but the added plus is that you don't have to hold it and breathe it in. And it looks very pretty.

I would definitely recommend buying from the www.himalayansaltshop.com  if you are in the market for a salt lamp. They make nice gifts, and the quality is better than I have seen elsewhere. I def. give this product 5 stars! :)

God bless!

Read more about me here.