Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Citrusy Cilantro Black Bean Burrito Bowl (YUM)

Share this page:









This is super duper yummy. The filling of my favorite Chipotle burrito look a lot like this. I decided recreate it at home since it is not feasible to eat there every day. lol Making it at home ensures that all of the ingredients are organic, and that there is no soy oil in it. AND, it tastes just as good or better homemade. Seriously. (Don't get me wrong, I still love a Chipotle burrito!) Without further ado, the individual recipes that make up this delicious ensemble:

Citrusy Cilantro Salsa Recipe
Cilantro Citrus Guacamole Recipe
Black Bean Recipe
Citrusy Cilantro Rice Recipe

Quadruple yum! Leave me a comment below and let me know if you make this! :)




God bless!

Read more about me here.