I made this while trying some alternatives to mochas. I am a fan of yummy, homemade, wholesome drinks. :)
This is a very tasty drink, and I do think it tastes like a cinnamon roll in a cup. :) This recipe is not exact, you may need a little more of this or that to get the finished product that you want. On to these ingredients...
You will need:
- 16 oz. of soy milk (or your preference)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of real vanilla flavoring (no fake stuff!:)
- a few walnuts for the flavor and frothiness (optional)
Stick these ingredients in the blender and blend for a few minutes, then enjoy!
|Read more about me here.|