Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Cinnamon roll in a cup recipe

Share this page:


                                                                       

I made this while trying some alternatives to mochas. I am a fan of yummy, homemade, wholesome drinks. :)

This is a very tasty drink, and I do think it tastes like a cinnamon roll in a cup. :) This recipe is not exact, you may need a little more of this or that to get the finished product that you want. On to these ingredients...






You will need:
  • 16 oz. of  soy milk (or your preference)
  • 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
  • 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of real vanilla flavoring (no fake stuff!:)
  • a few walnuts for the flavor and frothiness (optional)

Stick these ingredients in the blender and blend for a few minutes, then enjoy!

God bless!
Read more about me here.