Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Review of NewTree Chocolate

Share this page:





Screen shot from http://www.Newtree.com

 When I received my Conscious Box in the mail a few weeks ago, there was a small mint dark chocolate  bar tucked inside. It was a Newtree chocolate bar. And so that is how I discovered the tastiest chocolate I have ever had! :)


First of all, the taste is unbelievably good. From the moment you put it in your mouth, it is delish! I have since tried the flaxseed dark chocolate bar, and love that one as well. 





The only place I have found that carries these bars locally is Walmart. Thankfully though, you can buy them on several websites, including http://www.NewTree.com
 
Nutritionally, these bars are superior.  They are low in sugar, though you can't tell by the taste. They are high in antioxidants, and the dark ones are vegan. Curious about just how good chocolate can be for you? Read all about the benefits.


I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)





God bless!



Read more about me here.