When I checked my mail today, I was happy to see a Conscious Box had arrived! :) As you can see from the picture, it is full of lots of goodies. Conscious boxes are available from http://ConsciousBox.com. It works this way: you can sign up for one month ($19), 2 months ($54), or months ($104). These prices include shipping. The folks at Conscious Box send out boxes of eco friendly goodies to their subscribers each month. You will find non toxic products that you never knew existed. It is a really fun way to find out about different product options without leaving your home.
The amount and quality of products that I received was surely worth more than $19. The companies behind these products vary in size. The box was beautifully prepared. It had a picture on the front and had a very pretty purple theme this month, as you can see from the picture above.
- A 60 day toothbrush sanitizer.
- Very tasty mango ginger chews.
- A bit of vegan dark chocolate, peppermint flavor. Yum! :)
- Laundry detergent sample, enough for 2 loads.
- A yummy vegan (organic) pumpkin seed bar.
- A sample of Eat Cleaner wipes.
- A sample of lavender soap, and a lavender wax drop for a warmer.
- Samples of lotions, an organic sucker, and almond butter.
- And more!
I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)
|Read more about me here.|