This recipe is delish! My Dad even said they tasted like crab cakes. :) I think this is a recipe most people will enjoy. And though I haven't frozen them yet, I think they will freeze well. For this recipe you will need:
- 15 oz. of firm or extra firm tofu
- @ 5 teaspoons of vegan mayonaise
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning
- desired amount of salt
- Mix or squish up the tofu and bread (first tear bread into pieces)
- Stir in mayo, Old Bay seasoning, and salt.
- Form into patties and place them in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)
|Read more about me here.|