Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Yummy Meatless Crab Cake Recipe

Share this page:





This recipe is delish! My Dad even said they tasted like crab cakes. :) I think this is a recipe most people will enjoy. And though I haven't frozen them yet, I think they will freeze well. For this recipe you will need:

  • 15 oz. of firm or extra firm tofu
  • @ 5 teaspoons of vegan mayonaise
  • 2 slices of bread
  • 1 tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning
  • desired amount of salt
You can either use a food processor, or your hands for this.
  1. Mix or squish up the tofu and bread (first tear bread into pieces)
  2. Stir in mayo, Old Bay seasoning, and salt.
  3. Form into patties and place them in a casserole dish.
  4. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
The patties will have to cool down somewhat to become firm, due to the nature of hot tofu. :) Once they have cooled down a bit, ENJOY! :)







I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)

God bless!
~ Angel
Read more about me here.