Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Dairy free 'cheesy noodles' recipe

Share this page:




These cheesy noodles are yummy. Any type of noodle will do, lighter and thinner ones probably being best. This is a recipe I would suggest eating only occasionally, or perhaps replace the butter substitute with olive oil. Enjoy! :)

This recipe really is quite simple, but very tasty. You will need:

  • @ 3 cups of egg noodles
  • @ 1 tablespoon of  Earth Balance with Olive Oil (in green container) -- Better yet, plain olive oil! :)
  • 2 teaspoons of nutritional yeast (I would only use certain brands or use Brewer's yeast. More info. here.)
Prepare egg noodles, stir in the other two ingredients, salt, and enjoy! :)



I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)
 
God bless! ~ Angel
Read more about me here.