Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vegan Asian Sesame Slaw

Share this page:



                                                                        

Just looking at this dish is a sensory delight... and the flavor matches the festive look. This is not a complicated recipe... I put it together a couple of weeks ago as a result of trying to include brighter whole foods in my diet. The brighter they are- the more nutrients. I am also making an effort to eat more cruciferous vegetables, hence the cabbage. Cruciferous vegetables have lots of health benefits, including being very anti-cancer. Oh, and the raw sunflower seeds I simply love. They are high in vitamin E and selenium, as well as a good source of protein and good fat. (I get a lot of my nutrition info. at WHFoods.com, very informative website!)










To make this yummy dish, put an organic red cabbage and a few organic carrots into a blender or chopper (I used the Ninja). Pour into a bowl and stir in some Sweet Asian Sesame Dressing With a Hint of Ginger. Top with a handful of raw sunflower seeds, and enjoy this beautiful, healthy, nutritious dish! :)







I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)

God bless!
~ Angel
Read more about me here.