Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Sweet asian sesame dressing with a hint of ginger (Asian sesame dressing recipe)

Share this page:



I put this with my recipe before I took a pic... sorry. One taste, though, and you'll know why! :)

I put this together after eating Asian Sesame dressing on a wrap at Chopped Greens. All you need to do is mix together the following:

Equal parts toasted sesame oil and soy sauce (REAL soy sauce!:)
Ginger and maple syrup to taste.

That's it! It's so good, and you'll know for sure what you're eating! Enjoy. :)


I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)

God bless!
~ Angel
Read more about me here.