Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Monave Honey Clay Cleanser Review

Share this page:





http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2137503
I really enjoyed using Monave's honey clay cleanser. It does a very good job of cleaning, and left my skin with a glow. Mud and clay are really good for getting your skin thoroughly clean, healing breakouts and skin irritations, and for detoxing. This is one product that I do highly recommend, and it comes from a very reputable source.

Monave is a company that I trust. There you can find cosmetics and skin care that contain only truly natural ingredients. The products have not been tested on animals, and they are vegan with the exception of some items containing honey (such as this one).


The ingredients listed for this item are: Kaolin Clay, Honey, Glycerin, Purified Water, Algae Extract, Potassium Sorbate, and Essential Oils of Lavender and Rosewood. All natural! Check them out today! :)







I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)

God bless!
~ Angel
Read more about me here.