This is one of those recipes that does not have to be really precise. They are good, and the nutritional yeast lends a nice flavor and buttery color to them.
For these mashed 'taters you will need:
- About 4 cups of peeled sliced potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic (optional)
- 1 sweet onion
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- Boil potatoes, onion, and garlic on stovetop until tender.
- Place in bowl and add nutritional yeast, soy milk, and salt.
- Mix with handheld mixer.
- Enjoy! :)