Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Recipe for a sweet, yummy, fruity lemonade- sugar free! :)

Share this post:

This is a drink that I came up with in an effort to satisfy two cravings, one for lemons, the other for something sweet. This drink tastes like a super sweet, tangy and fruity popsicle before it is frozen. Remember those kinds in the box that are basically artificial color, sugar (or high fructose corn syrup), and water? Well this tastes like that times 100! :) This will make one drink. You will need:

  • Juice from half of a lemon (freshly squeezed) ( Thanks Mom for the lemon juicer! :)
  • 1-2 packs of NuNaturals stevia (it's yummy)
  • 10 oz. of water
  • a fruit flavored tea bag- choose the flavor you like best. I like Celestial Seasonings blueberry or Raspberry. Yum!
  1. First I put the water in my cup. 
  2. Then I pour in the lemon juice.
  3. I add my stevia.
  4. Then I add one tea bag, and let steep for a few minutes. The lemon juice really speeds up the process.
  5. Then I remove the tea bag, stir well, and drink! :)
  6. Repeat as needed. lol
  7. If you want to make this on a grander scale, just multiply the ingredients by however many servings you need.
Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: