Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Realizations about food and food preparations

Share this post:

I will be making some revamps to my site soon- not so much the design as some content. I'll explain more in the next week or so. I have been studying a lot about nutrition and traditional ways of preparing food. I am starting to take those extra steps in my cooking to ensure optimum vitamin and mineral absorption. I have also learned that we need to keep our menu very well rounded for the best nutrition. I look forward to filling you all in soon. Have a nice weekend! :)

1 comment:

health products said...

This idea is interesting and I'll be watching for your post because I also like to discover ways of getting the most out of the foods we eat.