Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Fun and healthy Fall snack, apples with peanut butter

Share this post:


Clearly this is not a difficult recipe to make! :) But it is so good. To me, this tastes nostalgic of a caramel apple one would get at the fair.

Even though this recipe reminds me of Autumn, it was summer when I first tried it. My Mother took me to a festival at our local park as a child, and there was a booth there where a lady was handing out apple pieces smeared with peanut butter. And the rest is history. :)

All you need to make this treat for yourself is... you guessed it!

  • an apple
  • peanut butter (Use a natural brand such as the super yummy Skippy Natural with Honey)

Cut up apple, and smear on peanut butter.... or, you could dip! :)

Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: