Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Recipe for Vegan Ricotta and Cottage Cheese Substitue

This recipe is so easy to make and it goes great on pizza, and lasagna too I would imagine. The ingredients you will need are:
  • 1 package soft tofu (use organic)
  • 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
  • 1 teaspoon of onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder or crushed garlic
  • 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs, if desired
  • salt to taste
Put ingredients in blender, like so: (I used my Ninja)
Blend mixture until smooth, and it is ready to use! :)

Even my husband, who is not a tofu fan, likes this. He thinks it tastes just like cottage cheese. Here is is cooked up on a pizza:
Enjoy!
Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: