This recipe will make 2 pizzas. Half or double as needed. For this recipe you will need:
- @ 32 ounces tomato sauce
- prepared pizza dough (recipe here)
- vegan ricotta/ cottage cheese (recipe here)
- parmesan cheese substitue (recipe here)
- toppings of your choice ( I used spinach :)
- Simply arrange dough into pans, add desired amount of sauce, vegan ricotta cheese, and toppings.
- Cook at 350 for around 20 minutes, or until crust is done.
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese topping before eating.
Here is my pizza before going in the oven:
And here it is cooked: