Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Yummy Vegan Pizza Recipe

This recipe is very good. I have found that it freezes very well, too. I didn't eat it all the day I made it and so I cut it in pieces and let them freeze individually on a tray in the freezer, then transferred them into a brown lunch bag in the freezer. Now I just pop a piece in the oven when I want a quick meal.

This recipe will make 2 pizzas. Half or double as needed. For this recipe you will need:
  • @ 32 ounces tomato sauce
  • prepared pizza dough (recipe here)
  • vegan ricotta/ cottage cheese (recipe here)
  • parmesan cheese substitue (recipe here)
  • toppings of your choice ( I used spinach :)
  1.  Simply arrange dough into pans, add desired amount of sauce, vegan ricotta cheese, and toppings.
  2. Cook at 350 for around 20 minutes, or until crust is done.
  3. Sprinkle on parmesan cheese topping before eating.
  4. Enjoy!

Here is my pizza before going in the oven:

And here it is cooked:
Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: