Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

La Banderita Soft Taco Review

Good soft tacos and tortillas are hard to come by. That is because it seems that 99% of the brands I have seen contain hydrogenated oil, even ones labeled as healthy and low fat (oddly enough). Hydrogenated oil is not really food at all and is very unhealthy. So, when I get soft taco shells I currently choose La Banderita Soft Taco shells, since they do not contain hydrogenated oil. These do  taste good. They are 81 calories a piece with 2 grams of fat. They are vegan. One downside is that they do contain aluminum, which I usually try to stay away from. I hope to find something that is even  healthier or make my own, but for now these will do.
Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: