Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Easy & Tasty Guacamole Recipe


Guacamole... either you love it or hate it, I suppose... I happen to be a fan. It is no secret that I love avocados. I have been eating avocado pudding for breakfast for months now, and I am not tired of it in the least! :) I prefer the large avocados from Trader Joe's, and that is what I used for this recipe. However, any will work fine. For this recipe you will need:
  • 1 large or 2 reg. size avocados
  • 1 teaspoon of freshly cut onion
  • 1/2 cup freshly cut tomato ( I used grape tomatoes- yum!)
  • a pinch of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Blend in a blender until smooth. (Used my Ninja.) You may wish to leave it a little chunky depending on your preference.
I'll have a vegan soft taco/tortilla recipe up soon to go along with this. It is so fresh and yummy! :)

Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: