Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Yummy homemade honey french dressing recipe

I am discovering so many tasty homemade salad dressing recipes that I plan to very rarely buy dressing from a store again! This recipe is  just so, so good! I added no sugar- the only sugar it contains is the small amount in the ketchup. No hydrogenated or unhealthy oils, no high fructose corn syrup, nothing genetically altered- just yumminess!

For this recipe you will need:
3/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup mustard
3/4 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon raw organic honey, or more to taste
1 teaspoon dried basil

Put all of the ingredients in the blender. I used the chopper portion of my Ninja. Be sure to blend very well. This is what you should have at this point:

Pour over your favorite salad, and Enjoy! :)

No comments: