- 1 cup of rice (I used Jasmine rice- so fragrant!)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, or a few small ones, chopped (A Ninja will chop them nicely and quickly.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt, or to taste
- Using medium heat, melt the coconut oil in a pan.
- Pour in the one cup of rice, spices, onion and peppers.
- Let toast for 5-10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add about 2 cups of water and put lid on pot.
- Cook as you would normally cook rice.
- 20-30 minutes later, dish will be done.
- Add salt to taste.
And, until next time.... God bless!