- The flavonoids in Basil protect your cells and chromosomes from radiation and oxygen damage.
- Scientific research has revealed that Basil kills some parasites, so eating Basil regularly may be a safeguard against unwelcome guests!
- Basil inhibits antibiotic resistant bacteria, which are the bacteria that are finding a way to survive Dr. prescribed antibiotics.
- Basil is anti-inflammatory, and since inflammation is to blame for many health problems, that is a very good thing.
- Basil is anti-yeast, and can be used both internally and externally for that purpose.
- Basil is a good source of vitamins A and C, iron, magnesium, and calcium. What a power-packed little spice!
All of that, and it tastes GREAT! :o)