Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vegetarian Turkey Alternatives for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is coming up very soon! I would like to wish you all a very safe, joyful, and blessed Thanksgiving. I would like to share two videos that I have found online that I think do a very good job of walking you through Thanksgiving dinner preparation. In the first video, the Vegetarian Librarian makes individual tofu 'turkey' dishes for her guests. In the second video, the chef in the Tiny Vegan Kitchen will walk you through preparing a premade Tofurkey, as well as creating some side dishes. I am planning to make myself an individual tofu 'turkey' sometime soon. I will document that to share when I do! :o) I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I have.





('DiggThis’)