Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Dreamy Creamy Herbed Sauce / Dressing Recipe

Share this page:



Call it what you want... a vegan ranch dressing of sorts a jolly good sauce to eat on a falafel wrap, or simple goodness in it's own rite.... this is a sauce you will want to try. I love it when natural, organic, good for you recipes are addicting. And this one is.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 c cashews, soaked
  • 1 tsp agave nectar
  • juice of half a lemon
  • half c water
  • 1/4 to 1/2 c mix of fresh cilantro, basil, and mint
  1. Toss in the Vitamix until it is creamy frothy yumminess. 
  2. Enjoy! :)
I am so glad that you stopped by. Write me a note in the comments below; I'd love to chat with you! :)


God bless!



Read more about me here.

1 comment:

blessedmama said...

Mmmm, sounds sooo good.