Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vega One Review

Share this page:

Hiya! :) I recently had an opportunity to try Vega One nutritional shakes. We tried them all , but I have to say that chocolate was my favorite. Probably just because I love chocolate, since they were all pretty good. There are 4 flavors available: Berry, Chocolate, Vanilla Chai, and Original.  The flavor of the shakes is not overly sweet at all. But after I drank it I felt like there was something good going on there. You know that good feeling you get after juicing or whatever.

The flavor isn't the main focus anyway. This is a very nutrient dense product, and the purpose of using it is to make sure that your body is getting what it needs to function at its best daily. It has:


  • Protein from different plant sources, such as hemp and brown rice, that provide complementary amino acids to one another.
  • Omegas
  • Probiotics
  • Greens
  • Fiber
  • Antioxidants
  • Digestion Enzymes
  • Maca and Chlorella. I really like that the chlorella is brocken cell wall chlorella. That means that it is a good detoxer.

My one concern with this product was that it has natural flavors listed as an ingredient. I have been assured by the company that msg is not included in these flavors. So, I give it 2 thumbs up!




God bless!

Read more about me here.