Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Mango Sorbet Recipe

Share this page:




                                                                 
I absolutely adore the flavor of mangos. Unfortunately, I haven't had a really really good one in a long time. But, now I can have the perfect mango flavor any time in the form of a delicious sorbet. It is not at all complicated to make, though I do suggest the use of a Vitamix. This recipe makes one good sized bowl like the one pictured above.

For this recipe you will need:

1 cup of  frozen mango
1/4 cup frozen pineapple
@ 1/4 cup milk (I use homemade nut milk)
I dropperful of stevia

Put all of the ingredients into the Vitamix, and use the push down tool to make sure all of the ingredients are ground into smooth cool creaminess. Enjoy!





God bless!

Read more about me here.