Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Review of Trader Joe's Organic Sprouted Tofu

Share this page:






Trader Joe's now sells this sprouted tofu. I like it; it tastes just like regular tofu to me. And personally,  I think this is the best tofu option, since sprouting makes it more digestible and reduces phytic acid.

This is actually half of the pack as it comes with two individually wrapped blocks. I like to bake my tofu, then add it to some veggies like in the picture below.

What is your favorite brand of tofu, and how do you like to eat it?








I am so glad that you stopped by Yummy Vegetarian Delights! Feel free to explore the rest of the site, and please leave a comment below!! :)

God bless!
~ Angel
Read more about me here.



1 comment:

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Great review ! I love that pic of you & Star !