Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Try It Tuesday: Review of Organic Valley Soy Creamer

Share this page:




This is YUMMY. I use this brand of soy creamer in my coffee a lot. Organic Valley is the company that produces this organic creamer.  I really wish Eden Organic would come out with a soy creamer, as they use a process when making their soy milk that makes it more digestible. Oh well, maybe they will soon! :)

Meanwhile, this is what I'll use. It's yummy and affordable. ($1.99 at Whole Foods) I drink it with decaf instant Mount Hagan Organic-Cafe coffee.

Pictured above is the French Vanilla creamer, and while I like it a lot, I think I actually prefer the Original. This French Vanilla has only 3 grams of sugar per tbsp. and if I remember correctly the original has 1 gram of sugar per tablespoon. I use stevia to sweeten my coffee and I am not used to nor do I like the taste of a lot of sugar. And this really doesn't have that much at all.


In case you are curious, here are the ingredients of the French Vanilla creamer:
 filtered water, whole organic soybeans, organic fair trade unrefined cane sugar, organic soybean oil (expeller pressed), organic inulin, organic fair trade vanilla flavor, sodium bicarbonate, organic soy lecithin, organic almond flavor.

What is your favorite non dairy creamer, and why?

Until next time.... God bless!





















No comments: