Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Monave Vegan Shea Butter Lotion Review

Share this page:

This vegan shea lotion is made from the Monave cosmetic company. This company was started because the founder realized that many 'natural' cosmetic companies still put ingredients in their products that didn't meet her standards. And I am so glad she did start this company, because in my opinion her products are awesome!

95% percent of the products from Monave are vegan- the vegan shea lotion of course being one of them.

I received a sample of this lotion from Monave and I love it! This lotion works very well to soften your skin. It feels like it goes down deep and creates a real softness, not just a surface softness as some products do.


The ingredients of this lotion are: Distilled Water, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Vegetable Acetyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Lavender Hydrosol, Soy Lecithin, Seaweed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E (soy, not wheat based),and Essential Oils of Orange, Lavender and Peppermint.

I would not hesitate to recommend this lotion. It works. It's natural. It's vegan. I am not an affiliate of this company, and I do not get a commission from the sale of their products. This is just my honest opinion. :) Go here to order your own vegan shea lotion.

Until next time.... God bless!




















No comments: