Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Munchin' Monday: On My Plate... Organic Decaf Coffee Drink (sugar free Mocha!)

Share this post:
I love me some coffee. Too much caffeine will get me wired and stressed though. So, I use organic instant coffee that is safely decaffeinated with carbon dioxide. You can read about the decaf process here.

This coffee drink can be made with milk or milk substitute. Right now I use water and milk... a little more milk than water. I am also currently omitting the walnuts just because I haven't picked up any; I am not using ice, and I am using lots of organic NOW stevia. The recipe for this yummy coffee drink can be found here. If you like the taste of coffee like I do then I suggest you give it a try. I really think it is one of the healthiest ways to enjoy coffee. :)

Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: