Winner has been chosen!
Food Should Taste This Good is giving away 5 bags of chips to one Yummy Vegetarian Delights reader on Friday, March 4!
Residents of US and Canada only.
About the sponsor:
Food Should be This Good all natural tortilla chips are made from real, simple ingredients. All of their chip varieties are free of cholesterol, preservatives and trans fat, and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified Kosher and Gluten Free, lower in sodium, and are a good source of dietary fiber. The chips are available in ten varieties: Multigrain, Sweet Potato, Olive, Jalapeño, The Works!, Chocolate, Lime, Yellow Corn, Blue Corn and Cheddar.
Sponsor's website: http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com
Food Should Be This Good Facebook Page
Each person is eligible for up to 8 entries. HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow Yummy Vegetarian Delights with Google Friend Connect (on sidebar to the right).
- Follow Yummy Vegetarian Delights on Twitter.
- 'Like' Yummy Vegetarian Delights on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Yummy Vegetarian Delights on your Kindle (14 day free trial is fine)
- Subscribe to Yummy Vegetarian Delight's Feed
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter, including post link.
- Post about this contest on Facebook, including post link.
- Blog about contest, including post link.