Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Review of CSN Stores- Kitchen Items

Share this post:

I recently had the opportunity to pick up a few items from http://www.CSNstores.com. 
This store is actually over 200 stores in one convenient online location. They have so many neat kitchen related items (as well as items in different categories).

Well, I got two stainless steel cookie sheets. I had been wanting stainless steel ones for a while now, and here they are! Aren't they nice?

Something else I've wanted for a while.... a pestle and mortar. We plan to use it for cooking, as well as for creating natural dyes. It is marble. Here it is.


CSNstores.com has agreed to host a giveaway here at Yummy Vegetarian Delights in September. Stay tuned for details! :)

Until next time.... God bless!

No comments: