Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Yummy Vegetarian Delight's new OpenSky Shop, YummVegShop!


I am happy to announce that Yummy Vegetarian Delight's has opened its new OpenSky shop, Yummy Veg Shop! OpenSky is an online store that brings sellers and blog owners together with products of interest to blog readers.

Basically this is how it works... I see or try a product, and if I really like it and think my readers will too, then I blog about it and include a link to buy the item. So far I have recommended Piggy Paint nail polish and remover, which is a non toxic safe alternative to regular nail polish and remover. It is targeted to children and tweens. We have bought my daughter lots, and I use it too! So, it's for you too Moms! ;)

Piggy Paint- Clouds of Candy Giftpack $27 


I am expecting several items this week to try, and I will let you know about them and give you and opportunity to buy them soon. I am going to be featuring mainly vegan, kitchen, and green items.

So, all of this explains the small shopping cart link in the top right hand corner of the site! :)

Until next time.... God bless!