His and her lasagnas. :) This is what my husband and I had for lunch last week. It was my first vegan lasagna and it was very tasty. The only thing I may do differently next time is add a bit more cashew cheese. For this recipe you need:
- regular size box of lasagna noodles, prepared
- 16 oz. can of tomato sauce, or more if you want it saucy
- 1-2 cups of uncooked veggies, blended together (I used the Ninja)
- @ 2 cups of cashew cheese
- @ 1 cup of seed cheese
- parmesan cheese substitute for sprinkling
- optional, salt to taste
Then put down your first layer of lasagna noodles:
Now slather on some cashew 'cheese':
Apply veggies and seed 'cheese' on top of cashew 'cheese':
Add another layer of noodles and repeat until its all ready to put into the oven:
Take your lasagna out of the oven after about 30 minutes. Sprinkle parmesan cheese substitute on and Enjoy!
Until next time.... God bless!