Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vegan Lasagna Recipe


His and her lasagnas. :) This is what my husband and I had for lunch last week. It was my first vegan lasagna and it was very tasty. The only thing I may do differently next time is add a bit more cashew cheese. For this recipe you need:

  • regular size box of lasagna noodles, prepared
  • 16 oz. can of tomato sauce, or more if you want it saucy
  • 1-2 cups of uncooked veggies, blended together (I used the Ninja)
  • @ 2 cups of cashew cheese
  • @ 1 cup of seed cheese
  • parmesan cheese substitute for sprinkling
  • optional, salt to taste
    The very first thing you do is preheat your oven to 350.
    Then put down your first layer of lasagna noodles:

    Now slather on some cashew 'cheese':

    Apply veggies and seed 'cheese' on top of cashew 'cheese':

    Add another layer of noodles and repeat until its all ready to put into the oven:

    Take your lasagna out of the oven after about 30 minutes. Sprinkle parmesan cheese substitute on and Enjoy!

    Until next time.... God bless!

    No comments: