Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Kashi Veggie Bake Review

While this is called a veggie bake, in essence it is a vegan lasagna (in my opinion). If someone would have told me months ago that I would love to eat vegan lasagna, I wouldn't have believed it at all. In my mind lasagna always equaled cheese, and lots of it. However, this veggie bake is so so good that you won't have time to miss the cheese at all.

It is made by Kashi, so you know eating this will provide you with your whole grains. The veggies and beans included are white kidney beans, tomatoes, squash, eggplant, red onion, sweet potato, lentils, , garlic, and red pepper. The last ingredient is soy flour and I believe that is the cheese like substance in this dish. There is not much of it at all- just a small amount of creaminess around the roasted vegetables.

This frozen healthy meal costs only around $3. It has 260 calories and 9 grams of fat. The only oil in contains is olive oil! :) The corn starch is unmodified. Everything about this is good... the noodles, veggies, sauce. I give it 2 thumbs up.

I recommend you pick one up today! :)

No comments: