Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Raw chocolate oatmeal cookie/ granola ball recipe



Call them cookies... call them granola.... or call them just plain good. :o)

I was craving something like a granola bar. So, I began to look around to discover what I could make that would be both healthy and hit the spot. These came through nicely. I really like them and I hope you will too!

For this recipe you will need:
  • @ 2 cups of oatmeal (I used quick oats)
  • 3 dates, pits removed
  • 1/4 cup pecans
  • 1 tablespoon cocoa
  • 2 tablespoons milk or milk substitute (I use almond milk.)

  1. Blend all of the ingredients together until it is a damp dough. Add a little almond milk at a time if you need more to reach a good consistency. 
  2. Roll dough out into balls and enjoy! :o)

No comments: